Ronnie wrote:
Hello,

I'm working on a new version of the LXLE linux distribution where we
have had seamonkey as our default browser for some time... and still to
this day.. pound for pound... seamonkey is the best damn browser for us
to use hands down... I've toyed with others and everytime I come back to
seamonkey... it just can't be beaten given the included email, rss
reader, addressbook, i couple the calendar with it and chatzilla....
when it comes to memory use it makes the others look like pigs.. sure it
needs 'mending' here and there... but it's still awesome.. i use it
daily... i'm going to do more to encourage our users to support the
project... keep at it if you can as along as you can... it's still my
browser of choice... thanks for all the years of hardwork.

~Ronnie

Same here except for Windows 7.