Tom Pamin wrote:
Can someone tell me how SM handles cache now? I just installed SM on a new PC and I can't find the cache folder anywhere. Do I have to add it myself?

Note: Edit/Preferences/Advanced/Cache. The cache address listed there is editable. You can put that cache anywhere you want.

Under: Edit/Preferences/Privacy & Security/Private Data, you can select things to be deleted on closing.

Below is a batch file I have found useful. There are other cache directories, but I would not necessarily want to delete them all.

I have a run object for it on the DT. I run it after app close whenever there has been a change I don't want to loose. I was very glad I had it when I somehow got a "security thing" that thought deleting my profiles would be a good thing.

del /s/y I:\WebData\cache2
del /s/y I:\MozProfiles\RayFF\cache2
xcopy /s/d/y I:\MozProfiles J:\MozProfiles

Ray