Henrik37 wrote:

My Yahoo e-mail has quit working with SM 2.49.5.

I am also having other strange e-mail responses with other e-mail accounts on Google and Verizon.

Anybody have any sort of explanation, suggestions, etc.  I'm really confused.

For best results, please be specific. The people here are not mind-readers.

Exactly what does "quit working" mean? What happens? When? Always or sometimes? Exactly what does "strange e-mail responses" mean? What happens? When? Always or sometimes? Can you consistently reproduce the same result? If so, how? What steps do you take?

Help the experts help you. Without that kind of info, the readers who could help you will just ignore your message.

Paul B. Gallagher