Rob Steinmetz wrote:
Seamonkey 2.49.5

I have a problem with a website that insists on using one users login. I originally clicked on the "Remember Me" box, now I can't get SeaMonkey forget that user and I can't login to that site with any other user. It keeps trying to use the one user and even when I put in the correct password it fails.

I've gone into the Data Manager and deleted all information on that domain including logins, cookies and other data. There does not appear to be any form data saved. The problem persists after restarting the computer.

This appears to be related to this profile and SeaMonkey, other users and other Browsers can access the site.

Thanks for your help.

Try clearing their cookies. That may be how they remember you.

Paul B. Gallagher