Anyone else seeing this?

To log in to certain sites, I have to prove I'm human by solving a ReCaptcha. But today I keep getting error messages like this:

"Log in with Email
Could not connect to the reCAPTCHA service. Please check your internet connection and reload to get a reCAPTCHA challenge."

This makes no sense because my ISP provides 100 MB/s in both directions, and I can browse all other sites without difficulty, play high-def videos, etc.

Eventually, after several reloads, I get through, but it's a major PITA.

Have the ReCaptcha people revised their code in a way that SeaMonkey can't understand?

Paul B. Gallagher