On 12/2/2019 9:49 PM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
Ant:

Or only one search engine at a time?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

Don't know if I understand what you want. Perhaps. Well, there is MetaGer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetaGer

No. In SM's URL form box, you can enter keywords and press its magnifying glass search icon for whatever search engine SM is set (e.g., Google). I'd like to have it search more than one search engines at the same time like in multiple tabs.
--
"PLEASE tell your aardvark that I'm NOT an anthill!" --unknown
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )