Ray Davison schrieb:
Thomas Pamin wrote:
Attempting to create an account gets me into a captcha loop that gets a green arrow,

Hi Ray,

this might be something different.

With my 2.53.2 page view works fine.
_But_ I observe the same login problem like you:

1. Visit walmart.com
2. ˋClick account icon (top right on page) → Sign inˊ
3. Type fantasy email address + nonsense password
4. [Sign In]
5. In Captcha dialog select "I'm not a robot"
6. solve Captcha (several tiled pictures puzzles might
   have to be resolved)
7. In new Captcha dialog restart from 5.
   and so on
I did several rounds there. There seems to be no end          😥

In error console after (first) step 6 tons of warnings appeared:
<https://imgur.com/a/hvEGtY5>

I tried the same with FF 73.0a1 (2019-12-25) (32-bit):
There after Step 4 an error message appears: "Your password and email do not match. Please try again or". That sounds plausible 👍

So seems to be SM related.

CU

Rainer