alexyu wrote:
NFN Smith wrote, on 31 jan 20 13:44:
For me, one minor annoyance is that there's no way of discarding graphical content that's embedded in a message body.
<snipped>

Frequently, you can get rid of such content using this option:

View / Message Body As / All Body Parts

That way, items which are not considered "attachments" can be still 'deleted' (or perhaps 'detached'), and then you can compact the message.

I'm intrigued, since I occasionally want to do similar (even more occasionally, in extreme cases, I've resorted to manually editing the mailbox file). However, on SeaMonkey 2.49.5, the only options I see under View / Message Body As are Original HTML, Simple HTML and Plain Text. Is "All Body Parts" a new addition in 2.53 or perhaps added by an extension?

--
Thanks,
Mark.