One Time and not continuous: Acronis rescue disk included with Acronis True
Image.

Do it now and then with it. Already needed to restore once and use it all the time with fixing up/upgrading laptops from friends or moving systems to an SSD.

FRG

DoctorBill wrote:
I have put it off for a long time....."LifeLock" ads have me worried, now.

I respect the opinions of the folks on this News Group who advise us.

If you Back Up your system, which program is the Easiest and Most Reliable
when it comes to RESTORING the system - for someone NOT a computer
Professional.....like me.

I just bought a 64 GB 3.0 USB SanDisk Thumbdrive for backing up.

DoctorBill