I use LibreOffice instead of Microsoft Office. I have "Use LibreOffice Writer" set in Helper Application for SeaMonkey to use for opening Microsoft Word files. When I double-click or R-click/Open on a .docx attachment in an e-mail, SeaMonkey saves it in a temporary folder instead of opening it with LibreOffice. The download manager shows that the download failed, but if I open the folder where it was saved, the document is there and will open in LibreOffice if double-clicked. Why is SeaMonkey not opening the attachments in LibreOffice as set in Preferences?
--
C. Bankston