-------- Original Message --------
I do not expect miracles, but I am happy that it continues.
As for marketing, I don't expect the whole world to install SM and sweep
Thunderbird and Co. off the market.

But it would be nice if a little bit more publicity would be made, for example
through articles in magazines and corresponding portals.
It would surely be nice if some SM would try it and stick to it if they knew
that there is continuity and that they don't have to look for a new program
soon.
I wish you a lot of success and that you find possibilities to continue.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I too think SM is the best.
But
What IS the market? (even CCleaner has a browser!)
How might SM be monetized?