Greetings,

The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
2.53.1!

So please check out [1] or [2].

Updates are still not available via Check-for-updates unfortunately.

Thanks to all involved,

Edmund

NB: Personal note, I've never understood the concept of the
archive.mozilla.org caching.  While I've uploaded all the stuff to
releases/2.53.1/, I'm still seeing only the top 4 text files and
langpacks + linux* paths.   No mac, win32 or win64 or updates.
So maybe I'll need to wait.  Please check.  (I'm hoping I hadn't
screwed up somewhere... I mean.. it *isn't* the first time
I've uploaded to archive...  *sigh*)

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.1
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.1/