Sorry if this has been pointed out in some previous message. I looked at the subjects and I found no reference. So here it goes:

The locale format in message headers (in Thread pane in Mail window) has changed from previous versions after updating to 2.53.1.

I'm using Linux version, with Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS.

It's very strange, because I don't remember Seamonkey or Mozilla suite or Netscape *ever* changing this.

I've taken a look at about:config but I couldn't find where to change this back to my locale format DD/MM/YY. Now it's been changed to MM/DD/YY.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
--
< Manuel Casal Lodeiro, (a) «Casdeiro» >

«We approach winter the most depressing period in the history
of this industrial empire, with threats of oil shortages and
energy crises. But we, as Black people, have been a source of
endless energy, endless beauty and endless determination. I
have many things to tell you about tomorrow’s love and light.
We will see you in Spring.»

                  — Gil Scott-Heron (Winter in America, 1974)