A long-time Netscape/Mozilla/SeaMonkey user, but not a web developer.

Recently installed 2.53.1, and all bookmarks/tab and emails/subfolders are in place. However, my previous install of 2.49.x had Lightning installed, so I had the 'Events and..' menu bar item visible, to select calendar from, etc. It is no longer displaying. It's not just invisible and taking up space, it's not on the menu bar at all.

My install was performed while a real-time backup tool was also running, which has a job assigned to keep my profile info updated, as it changes. Hoping this was a minor hiccup, I restarted the PC, killed the backup software and re-ran the installer. No errors, but still no Lightning module items.

My profile folder still contains a 'calendar-data' subfolder, and there are 3 sqlite database files inside. Looking at the Add-ons Mgr screen, there was an entry for a version of Lightning that was never removed but marked as incompatible, so I uninstalled that and re-tried the new installer once more. No joy.

Everything appears to work normally, other than my inability to utilize the Lightning components that have been included in this distribution.

Any suggestions on how to at least regain access to the menus for Lightning?