Ant wrote:
On 3/6/2020 10:15 AM, Ant wrote:
Hello.

I just had my very first crash in v2.53.1 while opening a couple new web site tabs. I shared my report and restarted SeaMonkey v2.53.1. I went to its about:crashes web page, but its report ID link doesn't work and its URL shows http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/about/throttling. Is anyone else having this problem too if you shared your crash reports? :(

What's up? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

I just had another crash and was able to send a new crash report. Hmm, I had two crashes since I installed v2.53.1 on its public release day. What about the rest of you?

Have not had any crashes yet.