Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/

Make and Use a blank test profile for these types of poorly written sniffing sites.

always a good strategy.  I keep a blank profile for precisely that purpose.

Nothing loads at that site for me on my usual profile.  Blank page.
However, if I use my blank test profile it all loads and works fine.
So, some thingS are preventing it from loading with my default profile.
But what?  It could be any, all, or a hundred other things:
pop up blocker, UA spoof, browser fire wall, location awareness,
partial js block, Google analytics block, no FF compat advertising,
partial flash block / spoof, Etc.

I'm fairly aggressive in blocking site activities, including NoScript, uBlock and blocking third party cookies. When I go there initially, I get notes about all sorts of scripts being blocked, but with a one-off "enable all" (which enables most scripts, and then turns up a couple more scripting hosts that are there), I'm having no problems seeing the page's content. I didn't try navigating further than the URL listed here.

For what it's worth, I've found plenty of sites that are more difficult to get to behave than this one is.

With that in mind, one other thing that's worth doing is clearing cache and cookies. It may be that display problems are coming from cache issues, and forcing a reload of everything cleanly may be what's needed.

Smith