On 3/31/2020 1:20 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
I would also expect all sites delivering Flash content to modernize their sites before that deadline.

Let's hope so. They will probably wait until the last minute or next year to do that. Our coronavirus crisis isn't helping too. :(
--
..!.. COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2! Psalm 91!
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )