On 4/22/2020 3:23 PM, EE wrote:
Hawker wrote:
Where do I clear the "remember" option for save as or open with flag in Seamonkey? I think I accidentally clicked the remember option for an open and now it is no longer asking me for that file type. I looked in the content handler in preferences, where I thought it was, but that is set to ask, yet it isn't asking. Is it site specific?

Go to Preferences > Helper Applications and set the setting for that item to "Always ask".

For some reason that didn't fix it. That is what I tried to start but it must be somewhere else.