Jonathan Wilson a écrit :
I experienced that problem many times when I was on Windows 7. But when I moved to Windows 10, it seems to have gone away completely.

Windows 10: from time to time; seamonkey have take 15 or 20 minutes to launch (but running in windows task manager, just the seamonkey's window very long to come). Normally the delay is some seconds. I identify windows defender to be the cause of it, yesterday i add seamonkey.exe as an "authorized" application for both local and public area (i start with local only but without any result, adding public area "seems" to solve the problem).

Hope this can help.

Jean-Charles