On 5/8/2020 1:46 PM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
Interesting. I wonder why mine isn't offering me this anymore. More interesting is that using private window does show me this in the same profile. Hmm!

Has to do with hsts. There is a list in the profile which needs to be edited. I encountered it once. I think was a mix of Noscript, some options and the preload list. Forgot how I solved it. Same version would show the override in one vm and don't in another.

Interesting. If you or anyone ever remembers it, then please kindly feel free to post about it. For now, https://videos.antville.org works again since its expired SSL certificate issue was fixed. I am sure I will run into another HTTPS web site with this issue again which happens once in a while. :(

https://badssl.com/

Thanks, bookmarked, and nice duplicate posts. https://expired.badssl.com worked and showed the one I was looking for:

"This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked SeaMonkey to connect securely to expired.badssl.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, websites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this website's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this website without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the website, and you shouldn't continue.
Technical Details

expired.badssl.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on Sunday, April 12, 2015, 4:59 PM. The current time is Friday, May 08, 2020, 3:16 PM.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE
I Understand the Risks

If you understand what's going on, you can tell SeaMonkey to start trusting this website's identification. Even if you trust the website, this error could mean that someone is tampering with your connection.

Don't add an exception unless you know there's a good reason why this website doesn't use trusted identification." with its "Add Exception" button option that I was looking for.

However, you said HSTS earlier which I saw a few in https://badssl.com's list. I tried its red https://subdomain.preloaded-hsts.badssl.com which was probably the closest to the one I ran into last night, but it also let me add an exception. It didn't show "This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that SeaMonkey only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate... uses an invalid security certificate.... Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE".

Hmm! My SeaMonkey must be possessed or something! :O
--
:) National Nurse Wk. ..!.. heat wave & illness like COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2! :( Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )