On 6/16/2020 11:27 AM, Gerry Hickman wrote:
Ant wrote:
Can you give an example of a page that is slow, and also check it in dev tools to see which requests are taking too long.

I only see a "sign in" page, and it loads very fast.

You need to log in. If you don't have an account, then you wouldn't have any subscribed channels like me.
--
:) Picard Day!
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )