Jonathan N. Little wrote:
S Slicer wrote:
If I switched to Thunderbird from SeaMonkey, what would happen to my
current e-mails?  Is there a way to port them over?

Sure for POP mail you can located the actual file in the SeaMonkey
profile directory and drag and drop it into Thunderbird. Normally I
change the name like Inbox to OldInbox and then you start Thunderbird
would will see a new mail folder OldInbox. You can reorganize in
Thunderbird such as drag messages from OldInbox to Inbox...

Would that work with other folders as well; especially ones I have saved locally?

What about IMAP?  I currently am using IMAP for my inbox.