On 7/22/2020 10:10 AM, Marion Walther wrote:
> I can sign in but my cursor just sits there. I cannot access
> anything. Cannot even log out. How can I resolve that? I have to go
> to Firefox to do my banking. I have used SeaMonkey since NetScape and
> have my own domain so I want to continue my email client in SM.

My first thought is to change banks.

I used to bank with a small community bank. It had a branch close to
where I worked and another one that I passed commuting between work and
home.  It was an early adopter of direct deposit for payroll.  They
charged me no account fee.  When my office moved, I did not change
banks.  A year or more would go by without me needing to even call the
bank, let alone visit a branch.  If I wanted to deposit a check, the
bank provided pre-paid bank-by-mail envelopes.  The envelopes were
addressed to the branch where my account was based.  They would then
mail me the deposit receipt along with another bank-by-mail envelope.

US Bank bought up that small bank.  Then, they required me to provide my
own envelopes to bank-by-mail.  The envelop had to be mailed to US
Bank's main office (about 3-4 days instead of 1 day).  If I wanted a
deposit receipt, I had to include my own return, stamped envelope.  I
changed to another small community bank.

My second thought, however, involves you keeping your US Bank account.

1.  In SeaMonkey, enter about:config in the URI area (address bar),
dismissing any warning popup.

2.  Right-click anywhere on the list of preference variables and select
[New > String] from the pull-down context menu.

3.  In the "New string value" dialogue, enter
        general.useragent.override.usbank.com
and then select the OK button.

4.  In the "Enter string value" dialogue, enter
        Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:75.0)
                Gecko/20100101 Firefox/75.0
all as a single line (Pardon the line wrap above.) and then select the
OK button.

NOTE:  In step #4, you might enter a different user agent (UA) string if
you know of a more recent one for Firefox or one for a Mac instead of
this one, which is for Windows.

--
David E. Ross
That Flag:

A TV ad in support of re-electing President Trump and
First Policy.  In the 1930s, "America First" was the
name of a movement in the United States that supported
Hitler and the Nazis.