Frank-Rainer Grahl escribió:
Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
AndrésH wrote:
Nuno Silva escribió:
On 2020-07-25, AndrésH wrote:

I'm using Kaspesky antivirus that that intercepts https and creates a
server certificate with its own root authority .

Seamonkey constantly triggers the "add security exception" form with a
bigger vertical size that doesn't fit in my monitor whatever size
(pixels)  I select.

How can I resolve that problem, apart from create a new profile or
disable the feature of Kaspesk?
What is your display size in pixels?

My display size is 1920x1080, but I have that problem also with 1600x900.

No SeaMonkey popup/window/dialog should be wider than 1024px. Can you link a screenshot? You might want to backup you profile and then delete xulstore.json when SeaMonkey is colse. This should set window sizes to the intial settings.

FRG

Upps and vertical should be around 600px max for all initial sizes.

FRG
I don't know a website that presents itself as "unsecure". I had a lot of such messages because a problem with de root certificate of my antivirus (Kaspesky ).

Can you suggest me some unsecure website to trigger the problem?
I include xulstore.json hoping you will find some suspicious.