Hi,

       Sorry to say, but I'm probably the worst Ludite known, (worst
speller too).  I hope at least one of you (who is reading this), isn't
going to give up on me.
I think I have version 1.39 (the "Help"  button usually shows it, but my
"Help" button has disappeared, together with the ones noted below:

       My problem is that the Preference panel/options (usually the top
list - "View", "File", Help", etc., etc.,) has disappeared.
       I've clicked on every tiny arrow head without any success.
       All I have across the top now are "Get", "Msgs", "Compose", "Reply",
etc., etc.,
       When I click on "Reply", I get a blank e-mail ready to be filled,
but no "Send" button or anything else along the top.

       I hope this is just a matter of "settings" & finding the right tiny,
tiny, arrow head.

Keep safe,
Ed