On 8/26/2020 11:53 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 8/26/20 2:29 PM, AK wrote:
I am finding more and more sites not accepting Seamonkey.

The latest is Rotten Tomatoes.

I do not understand as Seamonkey is almost identical to Firefox?

Andy

Where did you get that idea?

Maybe he meant the Gecko engine, but SeaMonkey v2.53.3 uses Gecko v60 (Or was that v57?).
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, illnesses (e.g., COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), interruptions, stresses, heat waves, fires, out(r)ages, dramas, unlucky #4, 2020, greeds, bugs (e.g., crashes & female mosquitoes), etc. Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /     Please kindly use :( Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )