mozilla-lists.mbou...@spamgourmet.com schrieb:
1.  ... Is that what you're expecting to see?

Hi Mark,

yes, it is. Here I had a different problem: The Page with the dropbox had gone, I cant tell whether I accidentally checked "always use" or whether there was some unexpected influence ...

I "about:config" I modified "browser.feeds.handler" to "ask", and the missing page with the dropbox has reappeared

2. Posting Feed

That looks similar to what I see: no feed appears in "Blogs and News-Feeds". Might be related to missing Title or something else, I haven't a clue how to test that. But there is a fact which changes my suspect: There has been a change on , now we have
"<title>ÖPNV Braunschweig</title>"    instead of
"<title></title>"
on https://www.oepnvbs.de/feed/ in source code. And now subscribing works fine.

I will file a Bug for that.

Thx for your assistance,