Lemuel Johnson wrote:
On 9/2/2020 7:34 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
No vertical scroll bar ...

https://fr.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/cookies/

Works ok with Google Chrome.

Again you will say that the problem is at te webmaster of the site :-)

Well, yes.  The "body" stanza of the site CSS includes the rule:
     overflow:  -moz-scrollbars-none;

If I disable that rule using Developer Tools the scrollbar re-appears.

I have no idea what they are trying to accomplish with that.

Lem Johnson
Maybe this is to passively "force" users not to use SeaMonkey. Survey Monkey may be wanting to reduce the number of browsers they have to test their web page with so they make the web page display incorrectly for any other browser than Chrome (chrome variations also) or Firefox. The hope is that users will switch to either a Chrome variation or Firefox. This tactic is not something I thought a professional company would use to reduce the number of browsers they need to test with their site.