I've been using the EverSync add-on to sync bookmarks between Seamonkey and
Firefox on various computers. Eversync lets me keep everything current, with
the ability to continue using Seamonkey's excellent bookmark manager for
keeping things organized.

Lately though I have to continually logout and log back in to Eversnyc after
I've organized any new bookmarks in Seamonkey. This isn't that big a deal, but
when I forget to do it on one computer or another, I lose my latest bookmarks.

Eversync has essentially no technical support, despite being a product that
requires a monthly fee, so I'm unable to get any help from them.

Are there any other bookmark sync options out there that work well with
Seamonkey?

In the past I've used Seamonkey's old internal sync; Xmarks; BookmarkSync; and
probably a few others! But none of those options work any more.

(Firefox has its own Sync function, but I can't figure out any way to use it
with Seamonkey.)