rmpbklyn wrote on 15-10-20 01:42:
On Monday, October 12, 2020 at 5:16:12 PM UTC-4, dstamat wrote:
On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 10:49:20 AM UTC+2, Ant wrote:
On 10/11/2020 1:43 AM, dstamat wrote:
Since it was mentioned, the reason I have not upgraded to 2.53.4, is that some
extensions do not work there. I am hoping that soon Seamonkey will be
compatible with all Firefox extensions. Until then it will be a struggle for
all Seamonkey fans.
Which extensions?
--
The extensions that matter the most and which do not work in 2.53.4 are
X-notifier 3.5.23 and Forecastfox (fix version) 2.4.8. These are the last

Regards

Dimitris
try this site to find similar
https://unofficialseamonkeynews.wordpress.com/2019/01/04/many-old-type-firefox-addons-lost/
I have tried AdBlock Plus https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus-pop-up-addon/

and the result is:

Oops! We can’t find that page

If you’ve followed a link from another site for an extension or theme, that item is no longer available. This could be because:

 * The developer removed it. Developers commonly do this because they
   no longer support the extension or theme, or have replaced it.
 * Mozilla removed it. This can happen when issues are found during the
   review of the extension or theme, or the extension or theme has been
   abusing the terms and conditions for addons.mozilla.org. The
   developer has the opportunity to resolve the issues and make the
   add-on available again.