On 18/10/2020 04:12, David H. Durgee wrote:
I am getting a popup window periodically titled "Software Update" containing text "Update Failed" "Seamonkey is unable to determine if there is an updated available.  Please make sure that you have the latest version of Seamonkey from:" and an OK button to click.

I don't remember ever seeing this before, so it must be in 2.53.4 here in linux x64 version.  Is there a setting I need to make/change to stop this?

Preferences>Advanced>Software Installation>SeaMonkey

/df

--
London
UK