Daniel wrote:
Nuno Silva wrote on 17/12/20 22:39:
On 2020-12-16, Daniel wrote:

I recently update my Windows 7 SM 2.49.5 (which I had set up to start
Mail & Chatzilla) to 2.53.5.1 but, when I boot up, Chatzilla is not
starting and is giving the error message ....

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location: chrome://chatzilla/content/chatzilla.xul
Line Number 84, Column 7:
       <button id="server-nick" type="menu" label=""
tooltiptext="&server-nick.tooltip;"/>
------^
End Quote.

Does anyone know how to fix this??

(I haven't installed the update on my Linux, yet. That adventure is
yet to be had!! ;-) )

Do you have any SeaMonkey language pack installed? If so, check whether
all language packs are up to date.

No!! Stock standard installation!

Does it work if you restart SeaMonkey in "safe mode"? Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled. Despite the title of the menu option, I think that does a bit more than disabling add-ons, so might help even if you don't have any add-ons installed.

Failing that, what about if you create a new profile? Tools > Switch Profile > Manage Profiles. You can switch back to the default profile through the same menu.

--
Mark.