On 2020-12-29 9:46 a.m., DoctorBill wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
Every once in a while, when I Exit SeaMonkey, I can't get back into it
and I get a Message Onscreen that it is ALREADY running and I need to
Exit it......(?)

So I click the "Exit" button presented to me and THEN it starts up again ! This makes no sense to me....but then again most of the World now doesn't
make sense anymore.

What is that all about ?

How do you exit SeaMonkey?

Using the Close "x" in the window may leave a process running.

I always use File > Quit from the Menu.
.
Yup !  I've been using "X" from the Windows !

OK.  Lesson learned !   Thank you !

Hi Bill,
If it's the only SeaMonkey window open, clicking on the X should exit SeaMonkey just fine.

In another thread, you mentioned clearing private data. If you have SeaMonkey set to clear private data on close, it's possible that it's still clearing that data.

--
Newsgroup moderator