On 1/3/2021 2:04 PM, Rick & Sharon wrote:
Been loving Mozilla since the NetScape days, current install info:
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.5.1

Build identifier: 20201115194905

Upgraded several different home PCs/laptops to newest version, but on this machine (primary PC in the house), I've developed 1 niggle: with a newsgroup subscription open and multiple articles displayed, cannot use 'ctrl-shift-C' to mark all items as read.  This still works on other devices, just not this PC.

All devices are running Win10, updated.  If I manually select all items in the Thread pane and right-click, then click Mark - as Read, that works.  As well, if I right-click on the Newsgroup name and click Mark Newsgroup Read, that also works.  Only the keyboard shortcut is failing, and only for this PC.  Any suggestions on what to look at for possible resolution to restore this keyboard shortcut?

Use Help -> Restart with Add-Ons Disabled.

Any change?

Lem Johnson