On 1/10/21 3:08 PM, Ray Davison wrote:
I get a news letter from a doctor.  Twitter banned him because he described his experience treating people with CCP virus.  He moved to Parler and took 28K followers with him.

Now Twitter has banned Trump.  Trump moved to Parler.

Parler used Amazon servers.  Amazon has banned Parler.

Free speech anyone?

Ray

Twitter, Amazon, Google and others are not the government.

I can ban you from my platform if I choose, or filter your posts to trash.

I think that discussion is in mozilla.general.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop