https://www.tennessean.com's stories (e.g., https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2020/12/29/at-t-outage-after-nashville-explosion-caused-challenges-retailers/4067046001/) shows:

"Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

    Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
NOTE: If accepting the site’s cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer."

I tried in my a new SM v2.53.5.1 profile too in my over decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC. Is anyone else seeing this too? No problems in Firefox v84.0.2 web browser though.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)
--
:) NY! Let's hope 2021 will be better, but it doesn't seem like it so far. :( Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )