Both Google maps and https://emergency.vic.gov.au/respond/ work correctly.

But I've done some experiments since yesterday which have revealed that the problem is not the update of SeaMonkey from v2.49.4 to v2.53.5.1.

I have a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro v20H2 which had never had any version of SeaMonkey installed on it. I was forcing myself to use FireFox and get familiar with the differences in its GUI from SM.

I installed SM v2.53.5.1 on this laptop and confirmed that the problem with https://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html was present. I then uninstalled that version of SM and installed v2.49.4. The problem was still present! I repeated this several times, going back as far as v2.30, and all of them had the same problem with this site.

I am extremely embarrassed to have made this error in diagnosing the situation and I apologize to everyone who has spent time looking into it.

There still is a problem with SM not functioning correctly with this site, but it seems to affect all versions anyone is likely to still be using. The problem did appear suddenly around the beginning of December 2020 on the computer which I use to access this site, but it must have been related to either the Windows 10 update to v20H2 or to some change the site owner has made.

I have contacted the site owner and provided him with all of this information. He is looking into it and I will post an update if he finds anything.

John