On 1/16/2021 5:37 PM, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
When I visit Twitter with SeaMonkey (latest version on Windows) I get "Something went wrong." with a "try again" button that does nothing.
It works fine on other browsers on the same machine.

I have tried deleting all the Twitter related cookies and logging in again fresh and that didn't work.

Anyone else seen this or got any suggestions?

I noticed Twitter wants send referers to work. Do you have that disabled? Also, have you tried a new SM profile yet?
--
2021 isn't any better so far. :( Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )