Robert Drury wrote:

I've depended exclusively on seamonkey/mozilla/netscape email client
since 1994.  I'd like to suggest the seamonkey email client allow me
to select the header text (displayed above the email body when
viewing an email) for pasting into my notes. So with one selection
stroke (pressing shift key and moving the mouse across the text) the
Subject, From, Date, and To labels and fields all are selected for
copy/paste.  Related enhancements also welcome.  Thanks.

Workaround: Begin as if you're going to forward the message. In the message composition window, select whatever you like and copy it. Discard the forwarded message without sending.