On 3/5/2021 6:24 AM, JAS wrote:
Thanks for your reply, at least I know now what is going on and willl just go to Firefox when the need arises. I like Seamonkey and it has always served my needs but we can't have everything and it's free and the developers and the people that work on it are to be admired.

Ditto. I hope SeaMonkey can catch up soon. I am having to use Firefox (avoiding Chrome!) more these days. :(
--
"I got an ant farm; them fellas didn't grow sh*t." --Mitch Hedberg
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )