Following will be a report on freenet-0.3.9.1

When I first d/l'ed and started the service it worked fine, it did have
around a 30 second delay which is only what I would expect from such a
network =).

Now here's the problem came back to my pc(p3 800, 128mb RAM, 30gig HD,
56k[dialup], win98SE) this morning started FreeNET and was looking for
keys and tried several all getting "Network Error Couldn't Retrieve Key
"blahblah", I retried on several different keys all get the same
response within seconds of hitting request(not the usual wait timg) and
the network traffic lights on my modem did not lightup, signifying that
it did not try to request the information.

Ok next step....trouble shooting....
Exited FreeNET the started it back up, tried retrieved a key, had the
usual wait time but same error(network traffic lights blinked), so I
restarted FreeNET again and tried once more and after a short wait, bam
I got the document.
Second problem after I request a document and it gives me the error
"Couldn't Retrieve..." When I try to view WWW or FreeNET I get a TCP
error "Out of Memory" but if I kill FreeNET everything starts working
again.

Ok well I hope this helps you guys. I would like to see this project
stay going, its an incredible concept that I think has real potential.
And I'm glad that someone put enough effort into implementing this as
you guys have.

Kind Regards,
Josh Dixon

My Setup, please excuse the bad ascii art, the win98se is the one with
freenet installed =)

                    Internet Connection

|  win98 SE     | -----------| hub | ------------|  linux box |