Hi Kostas,

I don't know what you mean with "blue window" but it seems that your Java
Environment isn't setup quite well.
I think you are working with Win98 or so.
You should have an File called FLaunch.ini in your Freenet Directory.

Please Check the setting for Java and adjust the Path settings to your needs :

[Freenet Launcher]
# Javaexec should point to your Java Runtime binary (jview.exe or java.exe)
javaexec=D:\jdk1.3.0_02\bin\java.exe
javaw=D:\jdk1.3.0_02\bin\javaw.exe

Mak

P.S. You should use the new  installer freenet_setup0.3.9.1-1.exe .