To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject:      installing

i don't know if my last message made it through but the steps i did was

1.downloaded freenet installed it

2.downloaded java 1.3.1 and installed it

3.ran freenet and it gave me a error (java virtual machine launcher : could not find main class. program will exit !) but it doesn't exit it puts it in the systray and has a blinking rabbit with a strike through it

4 fixed fluancher.ini to point javaexec and javaw to the correct paths and then it gave me this error (you need to put javaw= pointing to javaw.exe or java= pointing to java.exe

5.tried to goto http://localhost:8081 and worked but I can’t do anything I would put in a key and it would goto a page that says page not found .

if I did explain well enough then email me back I’ll explain more but I really want to try this prog but I can’t get it to work right so plz help