"Perks, Graham" schrieb:
> javaexec and javaw were pointing at "c:\program files\jre\1.3.01" or
> similar.  I changed the paths to "c:\jdk1.3\jre\...", restarted Freenet, and
> now it works!
>
> I suspect the space in the original pathname.

Mmh, we had this error already a couple of times connected to spaces in
folder names. Dave, I can think of a possible error source now: Do we
wrap the Classpath variable in " " if there are spaces in the path? I
think we might need to do that the classpath variable might not allow
spaces? What do you think of this? Do you change it and give it a try,
or should I (I have very little time at the moment and can't do it
before the weekend)?

Sebastian