Hi,

Randonly when i restart my node i seem to be getting this

Jun 9, 2002 9:32:09 AM (freenet.node.Main, main): starting filesystem
freenet.fs.acct.AccountingException: no such command code: 0x79 in 0x202 / 93
        at freenet.fs.acct.sys.SerialTree.parseIntoVector(SerialTree.java:187)
        at
freenet.fs.acct.sys.AccountingTree$BlockNode.<init>(AccountingTree.java:287)
        at freenet.fs.acct.sys.AccountingTree.found(AccountingTree.java:67)
        at
freenet.fs.acct.SharedAccountingInitializer.found(SharedAccountingInitializer.java:75)
        at
freenet.fs.acct.AccountingInitializer.initialize(AccountingInitializer.java:220)
        at freenet.fs.dir.FSDirectory.<init>(FSDirectory.java:174)
        at freenet.node.Main.main(Main.java:348)

This is even after normal closes and restarts. The above happened on update this
morning right on restart.

Seems the only way to start after this is reinitializing the filesystem by deleteing
the
node_port file.

Does anyone know anything about this?

I really hate reinitalizing the filesystem.