I have been having problems with FCP. I have been implementing it for an application that I am writing that uses Freenet. It needs to insert various keys some of which are SSK's. I have the application inserting and download keys it also generates the SSK key pairs. I have included below a sample of data my application receives. CHK and KSK works find but inserting SSK is giving me problems.

 It firstly uses the FCP command GenerateSVKPair. The app then stores the key pairs for latter use.

The respons the app receives is shown below.

Success
PrivateKey=a5mUOmsY63MLvqm8XoCXqLjMigA
PublicKey=HNEdaHdXCAbvKR9mi1KBI9uWNKY
EndMessage

It then inserts a KSK which appears to work properly.

Pending
URI=freenet:KSK@FPA-Test-ID-TEST48
Timeout=4589c
PrivateKey=AI2VPPsCji~GHW6FPeQKZy~TOuLN
PublicKey=K-wgTGAlIOkdH0Y7lH4bFJQ1Dwc
EndMessage

Success
URI=freenet:KSK@FPA-Test-ID-TEST48
PrivateKey=AI2VPPsCji~GHW6FPeQKZy~TOuLN
PublicKey=K-wgTGAlIOkdH0Y7lH4bFJQ1Dwc
EndMessage

The problem occurs below. The private key that is used to insert the SSK was generated earlier. The URI that Freenet passes back however has four extra characters at the end of the public key even though when it passes back the public key it is the same one as before. If I use Fproxy to request key using the URI Freenet specified it works. If I use the one with the public key missing the extra 4 characters, it immediately says network error. Is it supposed to do this. If so what are these extra 4 characters. I cant find this effect documented anywhere which is why I presume it is a bug. If I uses the keys generated earlier in fproxy it works as expected. Is it something to do with the GenerateSVKPair command. What is an SVK Pair I assumed it was a SSK key pair because of the FCP documentation. Although I cant find anywhere else mentioning SVK pairs. Any one know if it is supposed to do this. I spouse I could just store the 4 extra characters somewhere but it don't mention having to do anything like that in the FCP spec.

Pending
URI=freenet:SSK@HNEdaHdXCAbvKR9mi1KBI9uWNKYPAgM/FPA-Test-ID-PRIVATE-KEY
Timeout=4589c