[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> WHERE IS IT??????
>
> BUILD 500

I assume you mean the fproxy text box in which you could insert a
key.  This seems to have been removed in the new interface (build 500
and later).  I guess the developers figured nobody used it.

If you were relying on that functionality, you may either downgrade
back to your previous build, or bug the developers about it.  They
don't seem to read the support list -- just the devl list.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |