Hi! I just d/l freenet- initially, as a node, since i have dsl and and leave my comp on 24/7. however, i don't know what an ip address is, and my log indicated that that was a problem immediately after installation. is there something i could do to be a node, or contribute more to the project?
-also, since the installation, my comp has been moving slowly, even after i exited freenet. do you know a solution for that?

thank you for your patience and consideration,

Pyrus

_______________________________________________ support mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://hawk.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support