From: Midnight
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 6:41 AM
Subject: [freenet-support] Installation problems

hello.  I was interested in the freenet program you hosted and I downloaded it, but in the middle of my installation an error window came up, told me an error occurred, installation had failed and needed to abort, and thusly aborted itself.  I was disappointed and wondered whatever could have gone wrong or what I could change to make sure that the freenet works on my computer.  Thank you for reading.

-Midnight-