blured75 ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> 2) the stuff which I cannot understand are :
> <<
> There was an error determining this node's physical address(es).
> Please make sure <ipAddress> and <listenPort> are correctly set.
> Note that you may put a host name in the <ipAddress> field if you
> have a dynamic IP and are using a dynamic DNS service.
> 5 oct. 02 17:25:59 (freenet.node.Main, main): Unexpected Exception:
> freenet.BadAddressException

Check your freenet.ini file.  You need to fill in your IP address
(if you have a static IP) or a hostname that resolves to your node
(if you belong to a dynamic DNS service).

If you have no consistent way for people on the Internet to reach
you, either by static IP or by dyn-DNS, then you can't run a permanent
node.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |